Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To follow through with my promise, I am going to give you a review of things that I find interesting. My new thing for today is Clipse. The rap duo, with The Neptunes producing their beat. Their new album "Hell Hath No Fury" was released a little while ago, but I really enjoy it. I listen to enough rap to know what is good and what isn't. The duo (brothers Malice and Pusha T) don't rap about social problems, slavery, racism or anything that makes me, as a middle class white male, feel bad about listening to. They make rap fun to listen to again! They don't rap about anything new, just drugs, money, and being rich. But their flow is enjoyable to listen to, their rhymes are decently orinigal and the beats are dark even for The Neptunes. You may have heard "Mr. Me Too" or perhaps "Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" on the radio or MTV (I wouldn't know, I don't use either). But yeah. I'd suggest listening to it if you enjoy some rap music every now and again. Awesome. Glad I got this out of the way. I have a day off tomorrow, Dr. Wolf is peacing out for the day. Which, also, is awesome. So yeah. Till next time.




Oh....P.S. GO CUSE.

No comments: