Thursday, August 2, 2007

hey hey what can you do

I haven't posted in about two months and if you are a faithful reader, which I doubt anyone is, then I apologize. A quick recap of my summer: I was on TV, I work two jobs and I am in Denver. Things are going well, lots of good movies have come out this summer. Another quick recap:

Live Free or Die Hard - Sick. Just as good as the old ones, if not better than at least the second and possibly the third....wait, no way. But sick nonetheless.

Transformers - I really enjoyed it. As much of a lesser known fan that I think I am, I love summer blockbusters. Think Independence Day, but with sassy robots (imagine a fifty foot robot saying "Whoops, my bad). Lots of action and explosions...oh yeah and Megan (sp?) Fox is ridiculous hot.

Knocked Up - Another great movie from Judd Apatow. Seth Rogen is pretty great, a character that I know I can relate to, cause I know a lot of people who remind me of him, not excluding myself sometimes. Solid one liners from Jonah Hill (look him up at IMDB) and the supporting cast. On par if not better than 40 Year Old Virgin.

Simpsons Movie - I guess I don't watch shitty movies. This was pretty funny too. It delivers everything it promises and everything you would expect from a full length Simpsons movie. It does not try to break new ground with anything except some nice animation. Lacks some favorite side characters (two scenes with Mr. Burns) but it's a very solid movie nonetheless.

I think that's about it.

Till next time.


Oh yeah and I have a huge crush on Giada De Laurentiis.

No comments: